One of these days I’m going to have to tell people about the The Three Year Project, which wrapped up around my last birthday. People really have no idea what magic can achieve if it is pursued diligently. I’m not really a patient person, but I am a determined one. This was one of my greatest triumphs and I can’t even talk about it. I’m not sure who would believe me anyway. It’s so frustrating.
The Three Year Project
Posted on by Clifford Hartleigh Low
Published by Clifford Hartleigh Low
Clifford is an accomplished practitioner of several schools of magic for thirty-five years, and holds a B.A. in Psychology from NYU. He has spent fifteen years researching Medieval and Renaissance astrological magic, and grimoires like the Picatrix. Merging his interest in dark aesthetics with deep study of historical materials, he is an outspoken proponent of wealth magic, weather magic, healing magic, tarot and black magic. His diverse influences include Hoodoo, Kabbalah, and Greco-Roman Magic. A former promoter and DJ, he sometimes enjoys throwing lavish parties. View all posts by Clifford Hartleigh Low
3 thoughts on “The Three Year Project”
Do share! Sure even 95% of occultists won’t believe you but you’ll give some inspiration to the other 5%. Was it getting a complete set of good elections for the 15 Behenian fixed stars over a course of three years?
No. There are a few missing ones in my collection and even one of two is like to redo now that my elections are better.
The Three Year Project was a bigger deal than that, anyway.
Well I tried getting it out of you with a leading question 🙂 Worth a shot. Thanks for all the other great info on the site.